< Back to Online Help Desk
How to register for classes
Students use Webster to register for classes. You may access Webster through a link on the My AUM portal. If you have questions about registration deadlines or course selection, please contact your adviser.
How to drop or add courses
Sometimes it will be necessary to change your course schedule after your initial registration. The tutorial below will show you how to make a change to your schedule by dropping or adding a class.
Dropping and Adding Courses
- Go to My AUM portal login page (https://my.aum.edu)
and click on the Webster icon located on the left side of the home page.
- Click on Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select the Registration box.
- Scroll down and select the Select Term text box.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select the Register for and/or Drop Classes text box.
- Click the Action and select Drop Course.
- Click Submit Changes.
Why can't I login to Webster or Blackboard?
- To access Blackboard and Webster, you must be a registered student and have a valid and current AUM email account.
- You must login to Blackboard using the same username and password you use to access your AUM email. If you are a registered student who can't login to Blackboard, sign on to your AUM email to verify it is valid and current.
- For additional assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 334-244-3500 or send an email to email@example.com or stop by the first floor of Taylor Center Computer Lab.
What should I do if I see the message "Invalid UDC ID mapping"?
If you receive this error, please contact the IT Services Helpdesk by phone or email for assistance.
What do I do when I see the message "External User ID Can not be determined"
Occasionally we see the following error when trying to get into Webster
"External User ID Can not be determined"
To fix this problem, you can do one of three things:
- Close your browser, then re-open it and log in again.
- Use a different browser. If you're using Firefox, try Chrome, or vica versa.
- Clear your browser's cookies.
- Clear your browser's Cache
Only one of the three is sufficient to fix the problem. If one of the above does not work, then try one of the others.
The source of the problem is a corrupt cookie in your browser. Closing your browser clears some cookies automatically. It is the easiest option if you don't have an alternative browser installed on your computer.
How can I request a transcript?
Currently enrolled students MUST
request their transcript through My AUM portal login page
- On the My AUM page, click Webster from the LaunchPad. Select Student Services and Financial Aid. Select Student Records and request printed official transcript.
- Or, on the My AUM page click Academics under QuickLaunch Navigation. Click the Request Official Transcript link and follow the instructions.
- If you need assistance acquiring an official transcript please contact the Registrar's office at 334-244-3125.
Former students MUST request their transcripts via National Student Clearinghouse
). There is a nominal fee for this request.